Exporting records from Blais and LINK+
Begin in Blais or LINK+
- Mark each record you wish to put into RefWorks. If you are looking at a list of records, click in the checkbox to the left of each record you want to save. Be sure to click the Saved Marked Records button at the top or bottom of the page before going to the next page. If you are looking at an individual record, click the Save Record/shopping cart icon at the top of the page.
- When you have marked and saved the records you want, click the Export Saved (View Saved in LINK+) icon at the top or bottom of the page.
- On the next screen, choose End-Note/RefWorks from the Format of List box and Screen from the Send List To box. Then click the Submit button.
- You will see a screen which includes data from all your records. In the browser File menu, choose Select All, then Copy. (Note: it's best to use Select All; necessary coding may be lost if you simply highlight the text.)
Move to RefWorks
- In the RefWorks menu, choose References, then Import. On the RefWorks Import screen, use the dropdown menus to select
- Import filter/data source: The Claremont Colleges
- Database: Blais or LINK+ (Endnote/RefWorks format)
You can also select a specific folder in which to import the records.