- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR), from the University of Michigan, maintains and provides access to a vast archive of social science data for research and instruction.
- Provides aggregated statistics as well as data files for use with statistical software, such as SAS or SPSS.
- Most popular files are: American National Election Studies Cumulative File, 1948-2000; General Social Surveys, 1972-2002; World Values Surveys & European Values Surveys; Common Core of Data (CCD) Series.
- Good for public opinion polls, crime data, health data, drug use and attitude data, and other social indicators.
- Searchable by keyword, title, study number, and investigator.
Need assistance? Contact the Web Administrator.