- There are two databases within Reference USA, a Business database and a Residential database.
- The Residential database contains some demographic information such as median household income and median home value for the area.
- The Business database contains some bussiness data such as sales, executives, links to SEC reports on Edgar etc. This is primarily directory information.
- There is a download option which is limited, 15 pr download in-house and 5 per download. There is a way to create lists but it does take some creative limiting while downloading.
- Useful for general information and allows mapping of addresses for GIS purposes.
- Business listings provide information on sales, executives, lines of business and have location information such as latitude and longitude, useful for creating maps.
Need assistance? Contact the Web Administrator.