- Presents quantifiable statistical data that provides a systematic, objective way to evaluate the world's leading journals and their impact and influence in the global research community.
- Covers more than 7,500 of the world's most highly cited, peer-reviewed journals in approximately 200 disciplines.
- Divided into Science Edition (5900 journals) & Social Science Edition (1700 journals).
- Offers access to citation statistics from 1997 onward.
- Enables users to sort journal & category data by clearly defined fields: Impact Factor, Immediacy Index, Total Cites, Total Articles, Cited Half-Life, or Journal Title.
- Fact Sheet
- Using Impact Factor wisely
Need assistance? Contact the Web Administrator.