Cross-National Time-Series (CNTS) Data Archive
- Provides statistical information on a range of countries, with numerical data entries ranging from 1815 to present contemporary times.
- Topics covered: area and population; domestic conflict; elections; energy; highway vehicles; industrial production; industrial labor force; international status indicators; legislative process; literacy; mail flow; media (radio, TV, newspaper, and books); national government revenue and expenditure; national income and currency; physician; politics; railroads; school enrollment; size of military, telegraph and telephone; trade; and urbanization.
- Has been used for political risk analysis.
- Also known as the Cross Polity Survey
- Periodically updated by the original author, Arthur S. Banks.
Need assistance? Contact the Web Administrator.