Eighteenth Century Journals
- I: 1693-1793, from the Bodleian Library, Oxford
- II: 1685-1815, from the Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center, University of Texas at Austin
- III: 1680-1816, from British Library Newspapers, Colindale and Cambridge University Library
- IV: 1708-1820, from Chetham's Library, Manchester and the Brotherton Library, University of Leeds
- V: The Lady's Magazine and Other Titles, 1712-1835, from Birmingham Central Library, British Library, Cambridge University Library and Liverpool John Moores University Library
- Supports studies of the Eighteenth Century - including Literature, the Theatre, the origins and rise of Romanticism, Politics, Revolution and Rebellion, Social issues, Gender, Society Life, Religion and the influence of the Press. Does not duplicate resources in EEBO, Early English Newspapers and ECCO.
- Digitized, searchable.
Need assistance? Contact the Web Administrator.