- Contains 300+ 50-to-100-page e-books (expanded lectures) in computer science and engineering that synthesize important research or development topics
- Coverage Dates: 2005–present
- Extent: 325 books when completed (as of Fall 2008)
- Expanded lectures as full-text searchable pdf ebooks, downloadable as whole documents, continually updated — available in print to libraries for nominal fee (on request)
- Series Topics include: (as of 2007/08) (see Synthesis Series): Communications; Computing; Control and Mechatronics; Digital Circuits and Systems; Energy; Engineering; Human Language Technologies; Information Security; Measurement and Instrumentation; Robotics; Signal Processing; Solid State Materials and Devices; Speech and Audio, Image, Video, and Multimedia Processing; Technology, Management, and Entrepreneurship.
Need assistance? Contact the Web Administrator.