- Covers the United States and the United Kingdom census, vital, church, court, and immigration records, as well as record collections from Canada and other areas. Mostly United States.
- The Ancestry Library Edition collection has approximately 4,000 databases including key collections such as
- U.S. Federal Census images and indexes from 1790 to 1930;
- the Map Center containing more than 1,000 historical maps;
- American Genealogical Biographical Index (over 200 volumes);
- Daughters of the American Revolution Lineage (over 150 volumes);
- The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1630;
- Social Security Death Index (updated monthly);
- WWI Draft Registration Cards;
- Federal Slave Narratives;
- and a strong Civil War collection.
Need assistance? Contact the Web Administrator.