- Provides a collection of 200 titles dating from 1985 to the present dedicated to the history and culture of Latinos.
- Primary source material — maps, images, audio clips, interviews, music files, speeches, documents, and other material in English and Spanish, plus links to vetted Web sites.
- A fully searchable timeline — dating to the pre-Colonial civilizations of the Aztecs, Mayas, Incas, Caribes, and others, up through the most recent political movements and achievements of contemporary Latinos.
- Spanish-language content — including folktales, recipes, and primary documents.
- Current content — newly published reference and scholarly books introduced biannually.
Need assistance? Contact the Web Administrator.