WRDS Faculty/Graduate Access
- Comprehensive web-based data extraction system that draws from a wide variety of financial, economic, and marketing data sources
- Best known for its holdings of historical financial data from CRSP and COMPUSTAT, and access to numerous other datasets is available
- Undergraduate students (and all other Claremont Colleges users) can gain immediate 5-day guest pass access, or they may use a class account that has been obtained by their professor
- Faculty, graduate students, and student RAs (Research Assistants) may request a research account(requires library approval)
- User name and password required: please contact librarian Mary Martin for more information
Need assistance? Contact: Mary Martin.