- The goal of the database is to include descriptive summaries, full text, and relevant citations on the development and assessment of psychological tests.
- The database covers achievement and aptitude tests, intelligence tests, tests of cognitive functioning, occupational tests, personality tests, and more.
- These include previously unpublished measures, tests developed by psychologists for which no source document has been located, and information about published tests available from commercial publishers.
- All records in PsycTESTS are indexed and include fields for validity and reliability data (when available), test purpose, construct, format, and number of items.
- Database contains descriptive summaries of commercially available tests with links to the publisher.
Need assistance? Contact the Web Administrator.