- Contains over 59,000 letters and documents and 7,000 correspondents.
- Consists of edited correspondence of the early modern period, including Montesquieu, Voltaire, Rousseau, +.
- Correspondence links people across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
- Covers early 17th to mid-19th century.
- Allows researchers to use new techniques and approaches for investigating both the social and intellectual history of the Enlightenment era.
- The Claremont Colleges is one of only 40+ libraries in North America whose students, faculty, and staff have full access these documents.
- Note: Limited to a single user at a time.
Need assistance? Contact the Web Administrator.