- Contains more than 300 interactive case studies
- Links to the Journal of the American Pharmacists Association abstracts
- Has interactive NAPLEX Review functionality for practice exams
- Separate instructor login for access to case study answer keys, and PowerPoints tied to Medication Errors, Building Core Competencies in Pharmacy Informatics and the Handbook of Nonprescription Drugs
- Includes an exclusive library of Active Learning Exercises
- Funded by the Keck Graduate Institute, School of Pharmacy
Need assistance? Contact the Web Administrator.