- Gathers together 16th-, 17th-, and 18th- century British State Papers and links these rare historical manuscripts to their fully text-searchable Calendars
- Radically transforms and simplifies the process of research, offering Early Modern scholars unprecedented access to the behind the scenes workings of the Tudor and Stuart governments
- Supports trans- and multi-disciplinary, as well as early modern, historical, political, and social science research.
- Part I: The Tudors, Henry VIII to Elizabeth I, 1509-1603, State Papers Domestic
- Part II: The Tudors, Henry VIII to Elizabeth I, 1509-1603, State Papers Foreign, Ireland, Scotland, Borders and Acts of Privy Council
- Part III: The Stuarts: James I to Anne, 1603-1714, State Papers Domestic
- Part IV: The Stuarts: James to Anne, 1603 - 1714: State Papers Foreign, Ireland; and Registers of the Privy Council
- State Papers Online: 18th century Part I
Need assistance? Contact the Web Administrator.