ILLiad (Interlibrary Loan) & LINK+
Undergraduate deadline for requesting loans from Interlibrary Loan is Sunday, November 30, 2014
These deadlines are imposed so that requested materials come in time for this semester's research.
Please note: These services are available to current students, faculty, and staff of The Claremont Colleges.
ILLiad (Interlibrary Loan) allows you to request articles that are not available in the Library either as online full-text or in paper. You can also use ILLiad to request a book if it is not owned by us or any LINK+ libraries.
For questions about your ILLiad account, please contact Interlibrary Loan staff — (909) 607-4591.
LINK+ allows you to request a book from another library when we don't own a book or when our copy is checked out. Some Link+ libraries will also lend videos and CDs. You cannot use LINK+ to request articles.
What types of materials do you want to request?
- Articles in journals/magazines/newspapers
- Use ILLiad to request electronic delivery of journal/magazine/newspaper articles.
- First check Blais to see if the Library owns the book you need.
- If our copy is checked out, or we do not own it, check LINK+.
- If there are no copies in Blais or Link+, use ILLiad.