Skip page navigation

image of libraries

Your library card

For Claremont Colleges students, faculty, and staff, your college ID card serves as your library card.

Has your address changed?

Update your library account.

Questions about access or borrowing?

Contact the Manager of User Services or call the Honnold/Mudd Services Desk at (909) 621-8150.

Borrowing Privileges for Students, Faculty, & Staff of The Claremont Colleges

Your college ID card serves as your library card. The card must be presented when checking out library materials, renewing books, paying bills, etc. Please notify the Honnold/Mudd Services Desk (ext. 18150) if your card is lost or stolen. It is also your responsibility to notify the library regarding any change of address so that notices will arrive in a timely manner. You may update address information online in your library account.

Last updated: 9/7/2016 6:24:48 PM