Returning Library Materials
Please return books you are no longer using on or before the due date. Books may be returned in person or may be deposited in one of the library book drops.
Be sure to note the following exceptions:
Book return drops for Honnold/Mudd:
- Interlibrary loan books should be returned in person to the Honnold/Mudd Services Desk
- Reserve materials should be returned to the Honnold/Mudd Services Desk. This will insure that your reserve items are checked in on the computer on time and made immediately accessible to other users.
- Recalled books, DVDs, and other audio/visual materials should be returned to the Honnold/Mudd Services Desk.
- in the plaza entrance lobby
- adjacent to the Services Desk
- adjacent to the north entrance
- in the Honnold Café
- on the curb at Dartmouth & 8th Street near the corner
- on the curb at Columbia on the southeast side of the library